Friday, September 13, 2019

#tgifc 229 Sketch Challenge

Hi friends!  Today at #TGIF Challenges it's sketch time!  I love sketch challenges because half the work is already done!  The rest is easy peasy!



  I have a bit of a different take on the sketch.  I've turned it the other direction and moved some things around!  Which is perfectly OK!



As you can see I'm still a bit obsessed with the Spooktacular Bash Stamp Set and coordinating Monster Bash Designer Series Paper.  I just can't get enough!


It's a bit difficult to see in the picture but the count has a shiny cloak.  To create this effect- I used the Wink of Stella pen to give it some shimmer and then I colored it in using the Fine Tip Glue Pen.  I also did this with his eyes.  Kinda adds to the spooky effect!


Please join our challenge this week!  The deadline for entries is 10am PST on Thursday 9/19 and I would LOVE to see what you create for our sketch challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment