Sunday, April 5, 2020

Broadway Birthday

Do you have a stamp set that you love but haven't used very much?  I know I do and for me- that set would be the Broadway Birthday Stamp Set and coordinating Broadway Lights Dies.  They are so fun and can be found in the Annual Catalog.  


To create this card- I began by making the colorful polka dot background using the Basic Patterns Masks, Sponge Daubers and a rainbow of colors!  (Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Call me Clover, Pacific Point and Gorgeous Grape)  It originally started out as a 4" x 5-1/4" layer but it wasn't what I had envisioned in my mind so I made it smaller by using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.  

Next came the rainbow striped frame. I used both Light and Dark Stampin' Blends in the following colors:  Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Call Me Clover, Balmy Blue and Highland Heather.  I then carefully drew stripes across a Whisper White Card Stock scrap and die cut it out using the Broadway Lights Dies.


Up next was the fun part!  Stamping and die cutting out several fun images from the Broadway Birthday Stamp Set.  
I thin it came out pretty cute!  What do you think?

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Pacific Point, Whisper White
Stamps:  Broadway Birthday
Ink: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Call Me Clover, Pacific Point, Gorgeous Grape
Tools/other supplies:  Broadway Lights Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Silver Metallic Thread, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Stampin' Blends in the following colors (both Light/Dark): Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Call Me Clover, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment