Monday, April 13, 2020

Monday Montage #162




Hello and welcome back for another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  Are you ready to see all our fabulous projects this week?

Today I pulled out one of first color combos that I fell in love with.  Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Basic Black.
I could use this color combination on every card and it would make my heart happy ❤.


I first began by creating a watercolor wash using Pool Party ink and an Aqua Painter on a piece of Fluid100 Watercolor Paper.  Next- I stamped the word image from Very Versailles in Black Staz-On ink and then onto the watercolored image.  The Pool Party splatters were added using some Pool Party Reinker and an Aqua Painter.


Two hearts- one in Calypso Coral Card Stock and the other from the Botanical Prints Product Medley add the main images of the card.  They were both cut out using the Be Mine Dies. The Love You sentiment is from the Well Said Stamp Set.  

I hope you have enjoyed my project!
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to use the links below to navigate through the hop!  Click the BACK button to see what the fabulous Cheryl Curtis has created or click the NEXT button and head on over to check out the wonderful Elizabeth Price has created to share with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment