Thursday, April 9, 2020

OSAT Blog Hop: Celebrate

Welcome!  I'm so happy you've decided to join us!  Today I'm hopping with the amazing OSAT team and we are sharing projects that are for a celebration.  I chose to create a birthday card.  

My projects today feature the Birthday Bonanza Product Suite.  It's such a fun suite and it's sure to make the recipient smile. 

My card is a shaker card filled with confetti in the following card stock colors:  Terracotta Tile, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, and Mango Melody.  Yes- I punched every single confetti dot using the Twinkle Builder Punch.  It was a lengthy process LOL.  Just look how cute it is though!



The card will be for a coworker's birthday.  I always make my work family a card to celebrate their special day.  Every coworker of mine will receive a card created from the adorable Bonanza Buddies Stamp Set.  


I love the little koala  He's the cutest!

I've also created a little treat box using the Perfect Parcels Dies.  The box has a belly band created from the Birthday Bonanza DSP and some Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon.  I cut a thin strip of Mango Melody Card Stock and curled it on each end and added it just under the bow.  It's so fun!


This box is the perfect size for a gift card, some chocolate treats or other small trinkets.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Please click the links below to continue along on our hop!




No comments:

Post a Comment