Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Stampin' Fancy Friday: Fun Folds


Hey there stampers!  Today I'm sharing the fancy fold card that I created for the Stampin' Fancy Friday Challenge.  
My card features the Tropical Oasis Product Suite and was super simple to create.  


It's a tent fold card with a Window Sheet front.  I made the card base itself out of Soft Suede Card Stock and some Tropical Oasis DSP that I embossed using the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder.  If you don't have this embossing folder already- get it!  You will NOT be disappointed!


Next- I created the super sweet pineapple out of So Saffron Card Stock.  I fussy cut a second pineapple base so that the pineapple would look like it was filled in.  Using a Sponge Dauber and Soft Suede Ink, I carefully added bits of color to make the pineapple look a little more realistic.  The leafy part of the pineapple was created by die cutting a piece of Old Olive Card Stock and distressing it with Garden Green Ink.


The picture above shows the tent fold in the card.  I love this style card as it folds flat and will fit in a standard size envelope which can then be mailed without extra postage!


The pretty flower was stamped in Grapefruit Grove Ink onto a piece of Grapefruit Grove Card Stock and then cut out using the In the Tropics Dies.  The Grapefruit Grove aloha sentiment was adhered to the inside of the card and two Pearl Basic Jewels were added next to it for embellishment.  The Friend sentiment is from the Well Said Stamp Set and is adhered to the front of the Window Sheet.  

I hope you have enjoyed my card tonight and are inspired to create a fancy fold card of your own!  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment