Thursday, April 16, 2020

Wish For It All

Hello there!  I was looking through my stash of stamps trying to figure out what I wanted to make when I came across the fun Wish For It All Stamp Set.  I knew exactly what I was going to create the minute I pulled it off the shelf!  


My favorite element on this card is the cake.  It's so fun!  I created it by using the Stamparatus and the following Stampin' Write Markers: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Calypso Coral and Blushing Bride.  I stamped the image using the markers twice onto a piece of Whisper White Card Stock. Then I stamped it again only using VersaMark this time. I quickly sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds all over to make it super sparkly!  Mission accomplished!  It is indeed sparkly!  I cut out the Whisper White layer using the Rectangle Stitched Dies.  


I embossed the top Coastal Cabana layer using the Doily Wishes Dies.  It's a difficult to see the Calypso Coral layer in the first picture so I'm adding the above picture (even though the banner looks weird in this pic) to show what it actually looks like.  

Such a fun happy card!  Thanks for stopping by!  See ya tomorrow for another fabulous project!

No comments:

Post a Comment