Tuesday, May 12, 2020

A Sneak Peek!

Hello stampers!  Tonight I have a special card to share with you.  Why is it special? It features a stamp set from the upcoming 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog!  That's why!  

The stamp set itself is called Tasteful Touches and it has some pretty amazing images!  There's a feather, a flower, some greenery as well as a lacy image.  In addition to the fabulous images- there are also some pretty awesome sentiments to match!


To create this card- I cut a Whisper White layer to 3-3/4" x 5".  Next- using the VersaMark Reinker- I put  a few strips of ink down and smeared it around using my index finger.  It was immediately heat embossed in Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder using the Heat Tool.

I added flecks of Basic Gray ink using the Basic Gray Stampin' Write Marker.  A little Silver Metallic Thread bow was added behind the flower images.  


You Are The Best is actually a stacked sentiment (the words are one above the other).  I wanted to arrange them all in one line so I simply stamped each image in a line to create the sentiment banner.  Rhinestone Basic Jewels add the finishing touches.

Don't have your copy of the upcoming 2020-2021 Stampin' UP!  Annual Catalog?  Send me a message and I'll get one in the mail to you!  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment