Friday, May 29, 2020

So Sentimental

Hey there stampers!  Tonight I have another fun neutrals card to share!  It features the So Sentimental Stamp set and coordinating Stitched So Sweetly Dies as well as the Well Written Dies.  I'm not really sure why I've not played with the non word images in the Well Written Dies before but they are so fun!

Once again I've used the stencil I created out of a Window Sheet and the circle image from the Truck Dies to create a fun polka dot background.  


Using the Ornate Layers Dies- I created a decorative border to go along the edges of the polka dot layer.  The flowers were cut from So Saffron Card Stock- distressed and then adhered to the leaf image using Glue Dots.  The center of each flower was then capped with a Rhinestone Basic Jewel.  
I dissected an 18" piece of metallic thread from the Forevery Greenery Trim Combo Pack to add a little interest behind the sentiment.  

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment