Monday, June 8, 2020

Monday Montage #166: Hippo Happiness




Hello and welcome back for another Monday Montage Blog Hop!  Are you ready to see all our fabulous projects this week?

My card today was created using the Hippo Happiness Stamp Set.  This stamp set is absolutely adorable!  I love the fun images and silly sentiments!


To create this card- I began by cutting a 4" x 5-1/4" layer from the Playing With Patterns DSP.  Then I chose coordinating inks and stamped the sentiments in a repeating order.  I used Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, and Coastal Cabana.  As there is no ink (other than Blends) for Purple Posy- I used Highland Heather and simply stamped the image off one time.  Looks pretty good to me!


The little hippo is a 2 stamp process but the actual stamp set is photopolymer so it's simple to line up. I needed balloon strings longer than the stamp that's part of this set- so I cut apart some Black and White Baker's Twine from the Playful Pets Trim Combo to create some strings.  


I hope you have enjoyed my project!
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to use the links below to navigate through the hop!  Click the BACK button to see what the fabulous Cheryl Curtis has created or click the NEXT button and head on over to check out the wonderful Elizabeth Price has created to share with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment