Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday!

Good morning!
There is nothing I love more than creating a great card in a short period of time. Today's card is just that! It's a nice clean and simple card that was created in about 5 minutes. I used the Pop-Up Posies kit from the Spring catalog, some coordinating DSP/card stock and voila!


I love the Pop-Up Posies kit because its full of fabulous embellishments and includes a stamp all for $12.95! Over the next few weeks I will share several other ways to use this kit! I want to share as many different ideas with you as I can so that you get the most out of your products.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!


It's not too late!  If you haven't signed up for my newsletter yet?  No worries!  You can still do so!  Just click the "Subscribe to our mailing list" button on the top of the left sidebar.  Enter your email address and you'll immediately be sent a FREE tutorial!  Newsletter is released on Monday of each week.  If you would like previous copies of my newsletter- please send me an email to let me know.  There have been tutorials in some of them!  



No comments:

Post a Comment