Saturday, May 4, 2013

Stepped up

Good Morning!
It's finally the weekend!  The weather is nice and I have almost all my Artisan Design submissions ready to send to Stampin' Up!  I might be able to enjoy this weekend after all!
Today I have a stepped up version of the card I shared a few days ago.  This time I made it into a shaker card and added a few more layers to my bow.  Still the same basic concept with a few add ons!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla
DSP:  Tea for Two
Stamp Set:  Oh Hello
Ink:  Early Espresso, So Saffron, Baja Breeze Marker
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Bone Folder, Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Paper Snips, Window Sheets, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Stampin' Spritzer Bottle with water, Color Spritzer Tool, Glue Dots


Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment