Sunday, December 1, 2013

Monday Montage






                                                                                     Good evening!  Welcome back for another edition of Monday Montage!  I hope that everyone had a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! The holiday's are nice but they never last long enough!

Tonight I have a Christmas card to share with you. I wanted to create a somewhat non traditional Christmas card and this is what I came up with. Even though it's a non traditional card- I did keep red and green for accent colors.




The Burlap Ribbon from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog is awesome! It's extra wide which makes it perfect for ribbon roses!  I added a little bit of Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon to the back of the ribbon rose for a little added decoration. 

Don't forget to hop around with us tonight!  Click the back/next buttons to go all around the hop!
Have a wonderful evening!


Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White
DSP:  Season of Style
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Greetings of the Season (carryover list)
Inks:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Deco Labels Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Burlap Ribbon, SNAIL, hot glue gun, hot glue sticks, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon, Bone Folder

















2 comments:

  1. Love the burlap ribbon rose! Yummmmmmy! I am on a big burlap kick right now and I am going to have to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That burlap ribbon is awesome! I love that ribbon and was so happy to see it sticking around :) Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete