Friday, April 25, 2014

Tags, tags, tags

TGIF!  Whew!  What a looooooong week!  I'm glad it's finally time for the weekend!  Yesterday at work- I was asked to create a thank you card for a bottle of wine.  Since the person asking for the card was going to punch a hole in the card I figured I might just as well create a tag instead!  Now- I very rarely ever use retired or discontinued product but I absolutely adore this particular stamp set.  Has Petal Parade wormed it's way into your heart as well?


I sure do miss this fabulous set (and the DSP, the Sweet Sorbet accessory kit, etc...)  Do you have favorites that are hard to part with?  The only reason I usually shy away from using retired/discontinued products isn't because I don't like them- it's because I can't sell them to my customers when the products are no longer available.  
Happy Friday and I hope you have wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment