Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin Special



 Hello there!  Tonight I have an awesome special to share with you!  From NOW until September 10th- new subscribers can sign up for two months of My Paper Pumpkin for half off!  That's a fabulous deal!  I've seen the sneak peeks at Convention for August and September and you DON'T wanna miss out!


CLICK HERE to subscribe!  Don't forget to enter my name as your demo!  (Dani Dziama, Monroe, MI)

Not sure you wanna join?  Be sure to sign up for my My Paper Pumpkin club event on Tuesday August 18th at 7pm and come see what it's all about!  There will be sample kits and make and takes and lots of fun!  

In addition to the My Paper Pumpkin special- I'd like to share my My Paper Pumpkin thank you cards created exclusively for my My Paper Pumpkin Subscribers.  This adorable card measures 3" x 3" and is the perfect way to say thanks!  


Wondering where the adorable pumpkin stamps are from?  At the My Paper Pumpkin booth at Convention- demo's were able to purchase this absolutely adorable little photopolymer stamp set- complete with My Paper Pumpkin sentiments as well as the adorable pumpkin coach!
Thanks for stopping by!  As always- if you have any questions or would like to register for an upcoming class/My Paper Pumpkin event- please email me  or call (734) 497-8521.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment