Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Live, Love, Grow

Do you love succulents?  They are every so trendy right now!  I'm beyond thrilled that Stampin' Up! has a brand new set titled Live, Love, Grow in the new Annual Catalog.  This set is filled with several stamps to create your very own succulent garden!  

My projects tonight all feature the Live, Love, Grow set.  The first card is my favorite!  I love everything about it! Especially the new Copper Metallic Thread.  It spools up nicely to add an extra hint of color.
The second card is a CAS card (clean and simple).  This card can be created in 10 minutes or less making it the perfect card for stampers of all levels.  What's nice is that even though it's not as detailed as some of my other cards it's just as gorgeous.  Sometimes less is more!
The third card I created is a 3" x 3" card.  The layer on top is made from Watercolor Paper.  The image itself was faux watercolored.  The edges were distressed with scissors to create a worn look.  Once again I've chosen the Copper Metallic Thread to peek out from under the layer.  


As you can see in the picture- I've also created a coordinating envelope.  I only shared the one for the 3" x 3" card but I did make them for all 3 cards.
I hope you enjoyed my projects for tonight!  Thanks for stopping by!

Card Ingredients:  
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Garden Green, Watercolor paper
Stamps:  Live, Love, Grow
Inks:  Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Basic Black
Tools/other supplies:  Copper Metallic Thread, 3" x 3" Envelope, Stampin' Spritzer, Brights Enamel Shapes, Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment