Monday, August 15, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas

Oh Em Squeeee! I have an absolutely adorable card to share!  I used the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and the coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.  This stamp set is seriously the cutest!  It's definitely on the MUST HAVE list!  


The image above is my favorite from the set.  I love how the outfits can be customized by changing the colors!  See the adorable little furry trim?  It was created using Multipurpose Adhesive and the brand new Mica Flakes.  WAY too cute!!!
What are you most excited for from the new Holiday Catalog?  I'm so excited I can't wait for you to to see the catalog and begin creating with these gorgeous new products!
Thanks for stopping by!

Card Ingredients:
Mica Flakes Trio Pack, Fancy Frost Sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment