Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Cupcakes & Carousels Sneak Peek!

Good evening stampers!  Several weeks ago while I was at OnStage I was able to check out some of the gorgeous new products from the upcoming Occasions Catalog.  My favorite suite from the entire new catalog was  Cupcakes & Carousels. I could not wait to get my hands on it!   

This suite contains the perfect combination of elements.  There are gorgeous color combinations, beautiful DSP, fun stamps and an awesome embellishment kit.  
Here are the first few cards that I created using this suite.  So gorgeous!  I made these 3 birthday cards for some very special ladies!  I hope they enjoy them as much as I do!  


Here is each card shown individually.  As with everything I create- I have a favorite.  I didn't like how the watercolor background came out at first but I gotta admit- it's grown on me immensely!  Calypso Coral is difficult to watercolor with as the color tends to change quite a bit.  More so towards the pink color family but overall it's still gorgeous!


While we are onto confessions here- tonight was the first time that I've used my Peekaboo Peach ink pad.  *GASP* I know!  Not sure what I was waiting for because this card is awesome!
I love the Bermuda Bay watercolor.  So pretty!

And last but certainly not least is this beauty!


Unfortunately I don't have a list of supplies created just yet- I will edit the post to add that info soon!
Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment