Thursday, January 5, 2017

Oh So Succulent

Hello there!  Are you enjoying the brand new Occasions Catalog?  I'm trying to get an order around but there are So. Many. Choices.  It's definitely difficult to chose just a few!  How about you?  Have you placed your order yet?

One of the first items I purchased during the demonstrator preorder was the Oh So Succulent bundle.  I'm just now getting around to using it and I'm already in love. Such a great set!  My card tonight shows just one example of how to use this gorgeous bundle.


To create the flower- I used 2 of the smallest coordinating framelits and cut out a few flowers from the Succulent Garden DSP.  Then I curled the petals and layered the flowers together.  A Rhinestone Basic Jewel was added to the center to add interest.  Isn't it gorgeous?



No comments:

Post a Comment