Thursday, December 14, 2017

Fancy Friday Blog Hop- Mixed Metallic Challenge



Hello there stampin' friends!  Tonight I'm hopping along with the Fancy Friday Design Team!  I am thrilled to be able to hop with such an amazingly talented group of ladies! 

For this hop- we are having a Mixed Metallic Challenge.  Let me just start out by saying that I love metallics.  There's no other way to put it!  They are gorgeous.  Every single color- whether it be gold, silver, copper or champagne- they all add a "little something" that just makes projects special.  
Tonight's card is just that!  Special!  


To create this card- I began with two pieces of Window Sheets that measure 4" x 5-1/4" and a piece of 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" of Year of Cheer Designer Series Paper (I used the sheet with snowflakes).  I then sewed the Window Sheets together leaving an opening at the top so that I could insert the DSP and the Metallic Sequins.  I then sewed the pocket shut.  The rest was just some simple layering and embellishing!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have enjoyed my project!  Please click the NEXT button below to be taken to one of my stampin' heroes- Cindy!  There are several fabulous artists in this hop so please continue to click NEXT to travel along with us!  You'll be happy you did!


 
SaveSave

2 comments: