Monday, April 30, 2018

Monday Montage #115




Hello there stampers!  Welcome back to another edition of Monday Montage.

Tonight I'm sharing some more Display Samples that I created for OnStage in London, Ontario.

All of the samples tonight were created using the Sitting Pretty stamp set from the upcoming 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.

This set is so cute!  It has coordinating framelits (that I didn't know about until I saw the new catalog) that cut out the bench, the squirrel, plant, bulldog and the bird.  As I didn't have the dies- I fussy cut my images.


Did I mention just how adorable the little bulldog is?  He makes me wish I had a real one!  The colors on the above card are Basic Black, Lovely Lipstick, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake.  


Look!  The little bulldog is even cuter in Early Espresso!  The watercolor wash is both Bermuda Bay and Lemon Lime Twist.  


Sitting Pretty is perfect for clean and simple cards.  Simply choose an image, add the sentiment and a few embellishments and voila!  Done!


This card may be my favorite of the whole bunch.  I began by creating a very light watercolor wash with Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry.  After the watercolor wash was dry- I stamped the ornate bench in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. As you may have noticed- this stamp set is a two-step stamp set.  This means that there are multiple images that combine together to make one finished image.  
For this card- the plant and the squirrel were both two-step stamped.  Isn't it cute?  The squirrel is adorable!

Won't you join us for the rest of the hop?  Simply click the NEXT button to go to the fabulous Elizabeth Price or click the BACK button to head on over to the lovely Cathy Casey.  Thanks for stopping by!



Monday Montage Hoppers

No comments:

Post a Comment