Monday, July 30, 2018

Monday Montage #121




Hello there stampers!  Welcome back to another edition of Monday Montage.

The project I'm sharing tonight is not new.  They have actually been around for a few years or so.  The candy on the other hand- can't actually be purchased in the USA unless of course you order it through Amazon (which comes with a hefty price).

Mini Tic Tacs are the absolute cutest and when I first saw them on Pinterest I was super bummed that I couldn't find the them anywhere.  A few weeks ago my husband and I had taken a trip to Toronto for the weekend and on the way home we decided to stop at Duty Free. As I was browsing around the store,  I was so excited to see that they had the Mini Tic Tac's!  I couldn't resist buying them!   Now I'm thinking I need to plan my next trip to Canada just so I can stop at the Duty Free shop and buy some more!  I mean they are less than $10 US for a box of 60.  That's a bargain!


Here's a close up of one.  I actually made close to 25 of them today.  I'm going to a meet & greet on Tuesday in Grand Rapids, MI and I thought I'd take these as a small treat for the other Stampin' UP! Demo's who will be meeting me for dinner.


Yes! They are really tiny.  They barely measure 1-3/8" tall.   So cute!


Here's a whole lot of them!  I'm hoping my fellow demo's will love them!  As I said before- these have been around a while.  I'm not sure who the original creator of them is however I used a tutorial from Omellie's Designs.  (You can see her tutorial here).  Since her tutorial was in cm I had to convert it to inches.  It wasn't hard to do- just had to work out the measurements!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to use the links below to navigate through the hop!  Click the BACK button to visit the fabulous Cathy Casey or click the NEXT button and head on over to the amazing Elizabeth Price to see her gorgeous project!


There are 2 AWESOME promotions going on right now!  There is a DSP sale (when you buy 3 you get 1 free!  Applies to specific patterns only) and a smokin' hot promo when you join my team!  See below for details!



New recruits get their choice of an Ink Pad color family in addition to being able to select your choice of $125 in products for your starter kit!  Contact me for more details!  Ready to join?  Simply click the JOIN MY TEAM button on the right side bar!  I've had a lot of questions in regards to joining my team.  There are no obligations.  Try it out- if you don't like it then the worst that happens is that you have $125 in product as well as an entire color family of ink pads to add to your collection.  I promise  it's that simple!




Monday Montage Hoppers
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey-https://sugarshackdesigns.com

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited to get one of these cute boxes at the Meet & Greet this past week - thanks

    ReplyDelete