Tuesday, September 11, 2018

So Santa!

Hello there stampers!  Have you chosen all of your favorites from the new Holiday Catalog?  I thought I did but I keep coming across more and more that I simply must have.  One of those sets is called So Santa.  It is so cute!  I love it mostly because of the beach themed Surfer Santa but the Santa on the Scooter is a close second!  


The card I created above depicts the first idea I had for this stamp set.  If you look really closely in the picture you'll notice some wonky sewing in the watercolor wash background.  Stampin' Blends in all colors are the perfect combination for this fun non-traditional Christmas card.


 Here's a better view of the wonky sewing.  I love it!  Super cute and oh so fun!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment