Monday, January 7, 2019

Monday Montage #130





Hello there stampin' friends!  Happy New Year!  Welcome back to our Monday Montage blog hop!

Do you ever just fall in love with a stamp set that you didn't think you'd actually like?  That's exactly what happened to me with the Incredible Like You Stamp Set.

It's not that I didn't "like" the stamp set- it's just that I have a TON of floral stamp sets that I don't use very often and I wasn't sure how much I would actually use it.  Honestly- it's now one of my go to sets!


Part of what makes this stamp set so fun is all of the different floral elements.  There's lots of flowers, leafy images, stems and sweet sentiments.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to use the links below to navigate through the hop!  Click the BACK button to visit the fabulous Cathy Casey or click the NEXT button and head on over to the amazing Elizabeth Price to see her gorgeous project!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Stamps:  Incredible Like You
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Soft Sea Foam, Pinapple Punch, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo
Tools/Other Supplies:  Pearl Basic Jewels




Monday Montage Hoppers
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey-https://sugarshackdesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment