Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Rainbow of Happiness

In case it's gone unnoticed- I have just a slight obsession with the Rainbow of Happiness Bundle from Stampin' UP!  It's probably one of my most favorite stamp/die sets ever.  It's one of those sets that lends itself perfectly for just about every occasion.  You know- the one that gets reached for before all the others on the shelf!

The project I'm sharing today is so fun!  The background was created by using Blending Brushes to craft an ink rainbow.  I used Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Granny Apple Green, Soft Sea Foam, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather.  I cut the inked panel into 1/2" strips and adhered them to a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of  Basic White Card Stock in an offset manner.  Then using the Stitched Rectangle Dies- I cut out the panel that would become the top layer of my card.

Here's a close up!  For the white rainbow pieces- I used the heart/dots/stripes/rain drops images.  Each image was stamped in a coordinating color (Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana).  Using the Playful Alphabet- I cut out the word HELLO and used the negative image to create my sentiment.  

The bow was created using the Petal Pink 5/8" Organdy Ribbon.  I carefully cut one edge off and combined it with some white Baker's Twine.  Sparkle & Shine sequins were the perfect embellishments to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment