Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Harvest of Thanks

Good morning!
I apologize for not posting yesterday.  I was having technical difficulties!  Thankfully that's all worked out now!  Even though I was having issues yesterday- it was a great day because I received my latest Stampin' Up! order.  Usually it means that I have a ton of new goodies to play around with but this time- the majority of the products ordered weren't mine.  So thanks to everyone who ordered!  Your items will be delivered tomorrow!
Even though the majority of the items weren't mine- I did have a few new toys to play with.  The first was the Harvest of Thanks stamp set.  I wasn't really sure that I "needed" to have several Thanksgiving sets but I'm happy I ordered it.  Not only does it coordinate perfectly with several of my favorite Framelit collections but the stamps are gorgeous!  Here is the card that I made to share with you today:
Thanks for stopping by!  I have plenty more from this set to share with you!  I can't wait!  You will LOVE them all!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pool Party
DSP:  Sweater Weather
Stamps:  Harvest of Thanks
Inks:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Apothecary Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Linen Thread,  SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment