Friday, February 7, 2014

Heart This...

Happy Happy Friday!
Has everyone had a great week?  Once again- it's been a week filled with snow days here.  I think this has to be the worst winter on record!  I don't ever remember another time when my kids have used 10 snow days in one single year.  It's beyond ridiculous.  I love having them home but at this rate- school will be going on into July.  That's not going to be fun!

Today I have my last Valentine card to share.  I made a quilted background using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and then I added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel where the score lines cross.  It has a similar theme to the rest of my Valentines but is different at the same time.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps:  Hip Notes
Inks:  Cherry Cobbler Marker, Basic Black Marker 
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, Big Shot, Hearts Collection Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Alphabet Letterpress Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Silver Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 1/2" Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Tag-a-Bag Accessory Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Snips

No comments:

Post a Comment