Sunday, February 2, 2014

Oh, Hello






        Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop.  You should have arrived here from the wonderful Cathy Casey's blog.  If not and I'm your first stop- no worries!  Simply use the back/next buttons at the bottom of this post to navigate your way around the hop.  Trust me- you won't be disappointed!

As I was going through my stamp sets earlier this week- I came across my all time favorite!  Oh, Hello!  This set was released in the Occasions Catalog in 2013 and I still love it!  It's such a great set!  It's pretty and it reminds me of Spring!


This card is a 4-1/4" square card.  It's hard to see from the picture but the little Crumb Cake frame is popped up with some Stampin' Dimensionals.  I typically create the standard A2 size cards but figured it would be nice to switch it up a bit!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my project!  Please clock the next button below to visit the amazing Dara Gloden!  I know she has something fabulous in store!

Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Subtles DSP Stack
Stamps:  Oh, Hello
Inks:  Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzaz, So Saffron, Early  Espresso
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Squares Collection Framelits, Ovals Collection Framelits, Paper Snips, Subtles Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Bone Folder, Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, SNAIL, Glue Dots, fork











5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Dani! I love the colors and patterns, and that bow is gorgeous. I love this stamp set too, and need to dust it off and get it inky again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've kinda forgotten all ABOUT this set!! Your lovely creation has inspired me to pull mine back out! Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Dani. I love this stamp set and the way you've used it. Like Wendy, I'm inspired to get mine out and use it again too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! I love all the chevron and the color combo.

    ReplyDelete