Friday, January 31, 2014

Love you so

Happy Friday!!!
The weekend is almost here!  I'm ready!  Are you?  I'm certainly not looking forward to the snow storm that's on it's way!  Hoping it doesn't interfere with our Super Bowl party plans!

My card to share with you today is a 4 1/4" square card and you guessed it!  It's another Valentine.  I'm not sure why but I LOVE making Valentines.  Maybe it's because when I think of Valentine's Day- I think of things that are beautiful.  I like to create beautiful things- whether it be a home decor piece, a scrapbook page, or a card.  Speaking of scrapbooking- I have several pages to share with you in the upcoming weeks! So I hope you'll keep stopping by to check them out!
It's back to work for me!  I hope you enjoy your day and have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Stampin'!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Real Red Core'Dinations
DSP:  Fresh Prints DSP Stack
Stamps:  Geometrical
Inks:  Crumb Cake
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Hearts Collection Framelits, Full Heart Punch, Decorative Dots Embossing folder, Paper Snips, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sanding System, Squares Collection Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment