Saturday, January 18, 2014

FMS119

Good morning!
Yesterday while browsing through Pinterest I kept seeing cards made for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge so I figured I'd head over there and see what the buzz was all about.  Let me say that I love the layout for the challenge this week!  I too decided to play along!  My card is pretty plain and simple but I love it!  It was fun to create and I know just the person to receive it!


 Here is a close up of the heart.  I used Real Red Core'dinations card stock embossed with the Honeycomb embossing folder.  Then I wrapped Linen Thread around the heart and added a Mini Clothes Pin from the Tag A Bag Accessory kit.


That's it!  Nothing too fancy!  Would you like to play along too?  Head over to the Freshly Made Sketches site and join in the fun!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Real Red Core'dinations
DSP:  Fresh Prints DSP stack
Stamps:  Geometrical
Inks:  Early Espresso
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Hearts Collection Framelits, Stampin' Sanding System, Tag-a-Bag Accessory Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL

2 comments:

  1. Love this, Dani! I love CAS cards that have fun details, like your fabulous heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the twine wrapped around the heart! Great look! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete