Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cheer up buttercup!

Hello there!
How are you all today?  Staying warm I hope!  We are on snow day #4.  Yes I know it's only Wednesday but I'm counting last Friday as well.  I don't think I can ever remember having so many snow days in one school year.  Oh well.  At least I don't have to go outside now!
Today's card is a CASE from Pinterest.  The original card was created by Amy Sheffer.  My card is no where near as beautiful as hers.  She used a much different color scheme and floral DSP.  I chose to use the Kaleidoscope DSP and the Geometrical Stamp set from the Occasions Mini.  I love the sentiment- it's fun!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock::  Whisper White, Basic Black
DSP:  Kaleidoscope
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Geometrical, Woodgrain
Inks:  Versamark, Black Staz-On, Strawberry Slush
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Chevron Punch, Paper Snips, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Paper Piercing Tool, Tag-a-bag accessory kit (Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine), sewing machine, thread, distressing tools, Basic Black Chevron Ribbon, Bermuda Bay 1/8" Ribbon, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment