Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top Secret!

Good morning!
Boy oh boy have I been busy!  So far today I have made over 150 paper roses using the brand new Spiral Flower die.  I'm not sharing pictures of what I'm working on just yet....it's for the upcoming Monday Montage blog hop.  Wanna know what it is?  You'll need to check back Sunday night at 9:00pm EST to see find out!  Any guesses?

So what exactly is the Spiral Flower die?  It's a die that is used with the Big Shot.  It cuts 3-4 pieces of card stock at once and this is what it looks like when cut out:


After the card stock is cut out- I use a bone folder to break down the fibers in the paper just a little bit.  This also helps the flower form.  Start at the smallest outer edge of the spiral and roll it up!  The end result is a beautiful paper flower rose!  Unfortunately I can't share a picture of that either as I've already glued them down and if I shared- well then the project would no longer be a secret!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I can't wait to share with you on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment