Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Good thoughts

Good morning!
Did you all survive Monday?  I'm so happy that it's finally over. What a busy day!  It's super cold here again as it is in much of the country.  No school today or tomorrow!  I'm beginning to wonder if my son even remembers what a full week of school feels like!  I must admit that I'm getting a little spoiled by not having to be up at 6 AM every weekday.  Looks like a stay in my jammies and craft kinda day!

I have a clean and simple card to share with you today.  I figured I'd mix it up a bit since I was asked if I still make plain cards.  Oops!  Sometimes I just can't help but get carried away and I embellish my cards to my heart's content!  I tend to forget that people are different and not everyone appreciates fancy cards.  So I apologize if you're one who likes to keep it clean and simple....I will try to remember next time!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Real Red
DSP:  Fresh Prints DSP Stack
Stamps:  Perfect Pennants
Inks:  Real  Red, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Banners Collection Framelits, Paper Snips, Silver Baker's Twine, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment