Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Teeny Tiny Wishes

Hi there!
I'm not sure what the weather is like everywhere else- but it's well below zero here in good old Michigan. I've said it before and I'll say it again- I'm not a fan of cold weather.  Especially when it's about -14 out! The only thing good about cold weather is that it makes for great crafting!  Thankfully there isn't any more snow accompanying this bitter cold or I might not leave my house for days!

Yesterday I mentioned that I had a few more Valentines Day ideas to share with you.  The card I'm sharing today features the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  LOVE this set as there are sentiments for just about every occasion!  Makes purchasing this stamp set a great investment!


Can you tell I've been on a bit of a Modern Medley DSP kick lately?  I think sometimes as a demo- I get wrapped up in the "new" stuff and tend to forget about what's in Stampin' Up!'s amazing full length catalog. Modern Medley is probably my favorite DSP.  Why you ask?  Well because not only does it have fabulous patterns but it also has my favorite colors!  Can't go wrong!

Thanks for stopping by and stay warm!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Red Glimmer Paper
DSP:  Modern Medley
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks:  Crumb Cake, Real Red
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Hearts Collection Framelits, Spiral Flower Die,  Bitty Banners Framelits, 5/8" Victoria Crochet Trim, Small Heart Punch, Gold Sequin Trim, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, hot glue gun, hot glue sticks, sewing machine, thread, Sponge Dauber, Linen Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment