Sunday, January 5, 2014

Monday Montage is back!






                                                                                     Good evening!  Welcome back for another edition of Monday Montage! Now that the holidays are over- we will resume our normal blog hopping schedule!
As you may have noticed over the last few weeks- I haven't been updating my blog as much as I normally do.  I am pleased to announce that I am back on my normal blogging/newsletter schedule as of tonight!

My card today features my favorite set from the new 2014 Occasions Catalog.  The stamp set is called Starburst Sayings and it even has a matching Starburst Framelit set!   I love the Oh, Happy Day stamp!  It's such a fun sentiment!  Perfect for celebrating many different occasions!


Since Stampin' Up! has released the new Occasions catalog, I figured I should share as much new product on this card as I could! The embossed arrow background was created with the new Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. The Starburst with the arrows is made from the brand new DSP called Retro Fresh.  This package of DSP is FULL of fun patterns!  Arrows, stripes and much much more!  Definitely a must have from the brand new Occasions catalog!

Thanks for stopping by tonight and I hope that you will follow the hop all the way around!  Just click on the Next arrow to go to the fabulous Dara Gloden's page or hit the back button to visit the fabulous Cathy Casey's page.

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Retro Fresh
Stamps:  Starburst Sayings
Inks:  Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Starburst Framelits, Subtles Candy Dots, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Linen Thread, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

















4 comments:

  1. This is DEFINITELY a happy card!! I need to get me those circle framelits!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...there you go making me spend money again! After seeing this awesome card, I HAD to have that stamp set and framelits...LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love this collage style on a card, and these colors make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card! Now I'm considering those stamps and framelits-and I was trying so hard to whittle my wish list down. Love this card!

    ReplyDelete