Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sweet Sorbet

Hello!
I hope everyone is having a fabulous week!  I've been busy, busy, busy creating new things to share with you!  Yesterday I said that I had made 150 spiral roses.  Well today- my fingers are feeling it!  I have burned, cut, and worked my poor fingers to death.  I guess it's not a labor of love without a little pain!

Today I have a card to share with you.  The colors aren't ones that I typically work with so as far as color scheme goes- it's a little out of my comfort zone!   I wasn't sure if I liked it at first but I think it's growing on me!

On this card, I used the new Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Sweet Sorbet DSP, and the Sweet Sorbet Accessory kit from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  I am really loving the Sweet Sorbet Accessory kit.  The Summer Starfruit, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pool Party Twine are amazing.  This twine is a tad bit thicker than the regular bakers twine so I think it's much easier to tie.

Still don't have a new Occasions Catalog or the Sale-a-Bration Flyer?  Please send me an email and I will be happy to put one in the mail for you!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Pool Party
DSP:  Sweet Sorbet
Stamps:  Starburst Sayings
Inks:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Bone Folder, Big Shot, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Starburst Framelits, Paper Snips, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sweet Sorbet Accessory kit (Summer Starfruit twine)

No comments:

Post a Comment