Wednesday, January 8, 2014

An adorable mini camper

Good morning!
A few days ago while making the rounds on my daily blog hop, I came across the absolute most adorable little camper! I'm not usually one for this type of decoration but this was just too stinkin' cute and I HAD to make one for myself!  I just couldn't resist!  As you can see from the picture- the mini camper is absolutely adorable!

I'm sure you're wondering where I found the tutorial to create this adorable little piece of paper goodness.  It was purchased from Erica Cerwin.  Click here to go to her blog.  The tutorial is called Whole Lotta Love Project Planner.  The planner comes with 15 different tutorials all of which are super cute!


Since this was a paid tutorial- I don't feel comfortable sharing the materials used to create the camper.  Some supplies are obvious but others are not.
Thank you for stopping by today!
Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment