Monday, January 6, 2014

You & Me Mojo327

Good evening!
Since I hadn't really been stamping a lot due to the holidays, vacation and technical issues I wanted to start of the New Year by using a sketch challenge.  Mojo Monday never lets me down!  I love this week's sketch. It's perfect for the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday!


It's kinda hard to tell from the picture, but the larger heart is 3-D.  I punched 3 hearts out, folded 2 of the hearts in half and adhered them to the third heart. Since there is no Valentine's Day themed DSP this year- I used the new Fresh Prints DSP stack.  The Gold Sequin Trim is one of my new favorites!  So pretty!


Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
DSP:  Fresh Prints DSP Stack
Stamps:  Perfect Pennants, Language of Love
Inks:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Coastal Cabana
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Bone Folder, Paper Snips, SNAIL, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Full Heart Punch, Small Heart Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Gold Sequin Trim




2 comments: