Saturday, January 25, 2014

Valentine

Good morning!
Today I have another Valentine to share with you.  This card was created using the Label Card Thinlits Die. I used the Fresh Prints DSP stack for my layers.  For the little banners- I also used the Fresh Prints DSP stack as well as the Gold Embossed Vellum from the Occasions Catalog.   When the card is closed- it looks like this:

As you can see from the picture- this is not your typical card created with the Label Card Thinlits Die.  I have added an extra panel on the right hand side and an oval closure so that the card opens up differently. The white button used to be cream colored but I used my Versamark ink pad and White embossing powder to give the button a new look.  Now it matches my card perfectly!

Here is the inside of the card:


I love creating little banners inside cards.  It makes a fun surprise!  On my banner there are arrows, hearts and xoxo.  The I Freakin' Love You sentiment from the Yippee Skippee stamp set was stamped in Real Red ink onto a Tea Lace Paper Doilie.  I know on the front panel of the card- you can see 3 sequins.  They have been removed so they are not listed in the supplies list.  I changed my mind after I had taken the picture.
Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your weekend!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
DSP:  Fresh Prints DSP stack, Gold Embossed Vellum
Stamps:  Yippee Skippee
Inks:  Real Red
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Label Card Thinlits, Circle Card Thinlits, Tea Lace Paper Doilie, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Heat Gun, White Embossing Powder, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Paper Piercing Tool, Linen Thread, Paper Snips, Ovals Collection Framelits



No comments:

Post a Comment