Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Loving Thoughts

Hello there!
What did you think of yesterday's Monday Montage blog hop?  Did you enjoy hopping around to the other artists blogs?  There was a lot of beautiful work this week that's for sure!  If you haven't had a chance to take the hop- go for it!  You won't be disappointed!

Since the Valentine's Day holiday is rapidly approaching I wanted to share another card that I created for this special day.  I used the Loving Thoughts stamp set from the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog.  I haven't used this set much and I'm not sure why.  The font is simply beautiful and I truly love using it! It definitely makes for an elegant looking card!

Are you busy creating Valentines?  Need more ideas?  I'll be sharing several other Valentine's Day designs over the next few days!  
Thank you for stopping by!  Enjoy your Tuesday!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Red Glimmer Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper, Silver Foil Sheets
DSP:  Modern Medley
Inks:  Crumb Cake, Black Staz-On
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Bone folder, Paper Snips, Big  Shot, Hearts Collection Framelits, Pearl Basic Jewels, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, sewing machine, thread, Sponge Dauber, hot glue gun, hot glue sticks, Glue Dots, Triangle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment