Monday, September 1, 2014

A little pumpkin...

Hello there!
Thanks for stopping by!  Today I have a super cute little treat box to share with you!  It was created using the brand new Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits Die from the Holiday Mini.  This lil' pumpkin was ridiculously easy to make!
First- I cut two of the box shapes from the Curvy Keepsake Box Die, adhered them together and then used the straight lines image from Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to add some decoration.  Once fully assembled- I then used the medium sized leaf image from the Fall Fest stamp set to create 2 leaves for the top.  A 1/8" strip of Old Olive card stock was used to create a small coil.  The little pumpkin wasn't complete until I added a tiny Linen Thread bow and a Linen Thread coil.


 How perfect for a little classroom treat!  At less than 5 minutes to create- these will easily be a go to favorite for me!  I'm thinking these would also be adorable to use as place cards at Thanksgiving.  Fill with some Autumn Harvest mix, add a name and it's good to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment