Sunday, September 7, 2014

I'm dreaming of a...

White Christmas....
Hello!  Have you enjoyed your weekend as much as I have?  It was super busy and seemed really short but it was filled with tons of productivity! Everything from cooking, cleaning, working out at the gym and even stamping! I created a beautiful card using the watercolor technique.  I wasn't sure if I liked it at first as the watercolor is really subtle but it's growing on me.  I didn't want to make the sky seem too bold and bright as the card is meant for a holiday during the winter season.  Sometimes I think less is more!



Here's some fun news!  Every Sunday from now until the end of football season is Open Stamping at my house.  What does this mean?  From 1pm until 6pm everyone is invited to stop by and create!  My stamps as well as tools will be available for you to use.  All you need is your consumable supplies (card stock, adhesive, etc...)  Interested in joining me?  Give me a call at (734) 497-8521 or email me to let me know that you will be attending!  
Stay tuned for holiday classes!  Times and dates are currently being finalized!  There will be stamp-a-stack's, Project Life classes, holiday packaging and much much more!

Card ingredients:
Card Stock:  Lost Lagoon, Watercolor paper, Silver Foil Sheets
Stamps:  White Christmas
Inks:  Lost Lagoon, Black Staz-On, Soft Suede
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Distressing Tool, All is Calm Designer Washi Tape, Lost Lagoon 3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon, Handheld Stapler, Aquapainter, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment