Thursday, November 27, 2014

Inking Everything Team Blog Hop




Hello there and welcome back for another Inking Everything Team Blog Hop.  I am so excited to have you here!  Tonight we are sharing creative packaging ideas from Stampin' Up!.  If I am your first stop- I hope you enjoy what I created!  Please use the back/next buttons at the bottom of this post to continue along the hop.  Inking Everything is a fabulous team with lots of beautiful projects to share so be sure to check them out!

The product I chose to feature is the absolutely amazing Hamburger Box die.  Not only is this die perfect for birthday party favors but it's also the perfect packaging for all of your Christmas stocking stuffer needs!   Who wouldn't love to receive a gift in such beautiful packaging?


I love this little box!  It is super cute and fun to create!  The Ornamental Pine stamp set adds the perfect touch!  I used the Star Border punch to create a fancy edge on the front of the box.  I even saved the stars that I punched out for a later time.  Someone will be getting tons of confetti in their Christmas card!

For the inside of this box- I stamped the sentiment from the Ornamental Pine set in Cherry Cobbler ink onto Very Vanilla card stock and then sponged the edges with Crumb Cake.  My favorite color combination for this holiday season!

For another product made using the Hamburger Box die- please visit my Facebook page 
Please hit the next button to see what the fabulous Jen Guarino has to share with you today!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful packaging presentation Dani, and I love the use of the stars punch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project, especially for where I live which is "The Pine Tree State" (Maine). Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the star punch on the box!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dani! Always love your projects friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stars are gorgeous - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! The pine bough is gorgeous and the star border really topped it all off so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is so very beautiful! Thanks for sharing it! I tried to follow the blog but there were a few hiccups along the way so I wasn't able to see all of them. I did enjoy the ones I saw! Tks again!

    ReplyDelete