Saturday, January 24, 2015

January My Paper Pumpkin

Today I received happy mail!  My January My Paper Pumpkin kit is finally here!  Let me just say that this kit might just be my favorite kit so far!  The contents will make 24 absolutely adorable treat bags (for my co-workers of course!) but the stamps are perfect to use right now for Valentine's Day.

No- I'm not sharing what the treat bags look like as I have not created them...yet.  Plus- I'm SURE you've already seen them either via someone else's blog or even better yet- from your own My Paper Pumpkin subscription.  I did however create a super cute Valentine!  I love this card.  It's cute and it's fun.


The big heart was actually part of the bokeh card background that I shared earlier in the week.  Even though the colors by themselves are usually really bright, when I was applying the Whisper White Craft Ink to create the bokeh effect- the colors became somewhat muted.  Unfortunately the bokeh effect is not actually visible very much at all on this card.  That's ok though because it still came out cute!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Pink Pirouette, Watercolor Paper
Stamps:  January My Paper Pumpkin
Inks:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party
Tools/other supplies:  Big Shot, Hearts Collection Framelits, Paper Snips, Gold Metal Buttons, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Linen Thread, sewing machine, thread

No comments:

Post a Comment