Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Color Me Happy

Hey there!  Tonight I have the best news to share with you!  The Stampin' UP! Blends (new alcohol markers) will be available to everyone on 11/1/17!  How awesome is THAT?  I cannot wait for you to try them out!  You will absolutely LOVE them!  

My project tonight features the Blends and a new stamp set called Color Me Happy.  I can't begin to tell you just how much I adore this new stamp set.  It's cute, fun and perfect to use with the Blends.  


These adorable lanterns are perfect for a celebration!  To create the lanterns I began by using the Light Daffodil Delight Blends.  I then added other Blends colors beginning with the lightest color first (and coloring directly over the Daffodil Delight) and then around the edges I added the coordinating dark color.  I then blended them all together using the Color Lifter.


Such a fun card and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!  I'm new to using alcohol markers so this is a learning experience for me.  I don't think it turned out too bad!


Thanks for stopping by!

Card Ingredients:
Whisper White Notecards, Pink Pirouette Card Stock, Silver Metallic Thread, Doilies, Stampin' Blends, Color Me Happy Stamp Set, Pink Pirouette ink, Memento Black ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment