Monday, October 1, 2018

Monday Montage #125




Hello there stampers!  Welcome back to another edition of Monday Montage.  I don't know about you but I'm super excited to see what everyone has created this week!

Tonight I'm sharing some of the items I created for my upcoming Craft Show at the Raisinville Elementary School on October 13th, 2018.


I've made these little cuties before but for other occasions.  They are perfect for a little Halloween Hello!  Co-workers, teachers, friends- for everyone!  Each one holds a mini box of Tic Tacs.  

Here are each design up close.  Just too cute!!!  The only way to get your hands on one is to stop by my craft show on 10/13/18 at the Raisinville Elementary School in Monroe, MI.  Stop on over- I'd love to see you!



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to use the links below to navigate through the hop!  Click the BACK button to visit the fabulous Cathy Casey or click the NEXT button and head on over to the amazing Elizabeth Price to see her gorgeous project!



Monday Montage Hoppers
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey-https://sugarshackdesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment