Monday, October 29, 2018

Monday Montage #127





Hello there stampers!  Welcome back to another edition of Monday Montage.  I don't know about you but I'm super excited to see what everyone has created this week!


Tonight I'm sharing the last of my Halloween Cards.  These 2 were created as part of an order and they are super cute!


The first one is my favorite.  But only because it has a mummy cat!   I sometimes think my cat is trying to dress up as a mummy.  She loves to unroll the toilet paper LOL.


The second card features a cute little party animal!  It's a puppy in a witches hat.  What a fun disguise!

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to use the links below to navigate through the hop!  Click the BACK button to visit the fabulous Cathy Casey or click the NEXT button and head on over to the amazing Elizabeth Price to see her gorgeous project!



Monday Montage Hoppers
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey-https://sugarshackdesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment