Sunday, June 2, 2019

Creation Station Blog Hop: Unique Folds

Good morning!  It's time for another Creation Station hop!  For our theme this month- we are featuring unique folds. 
My card was created using the Z-fold technique.  I like this fold because it's quick and easy!  Simply cut your card stock to 4-1/4" x 11".   Score at 5-1/2".  Then score one of the 5-1/2" panels at 2-3/4" and fold into a Z.  It's that easy!


The new Bird Ballad Product Suite is perfect for this style card.  The DSP is gorgeous and the stamped images can be customized to fit any color combination.


To create the sentiment element I simply used the Stitched Nested Labels Dies- I cut out one from Petal Pink Card Stock and one from Whisper White Card Stock.  Next I cut the Petal Pink shape in half and adhered it to the Whisper White shape so the sentiment panel appears layered.

Thanks for stopping by!
Why not continue on our hop!  There are lots of amazing projects to be seen today!  Next up is the fabulous Dena Rekow!


3 comments:

  1. So delicate and pretty--love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I love these new little birds, and beautiful with the flower papers behind them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! I love your delicate touch of color you added to the birds. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete