Monday, June 3, 2019

Monday Montage #140: Above the Clouds





Well hello there!  I'm so happy you've arrived!  It's time for a Monday Montage Blog Hop and I have a fun card to share!

I've always loved things that were interactive.  Wether it be books, games or art- its no surprise that some of my favorite cards to create are shaker cards.


Shaker cards are fun because the contents move.  Well- ok so not all of the contents but the sequins do!  Speaking of sequins- those beauties are from the Woven Threads Sequin Assortment.  I LOVE the colors!  They all coordinate with the brand new 2019-2020 In Color Collection.  


The hot air balloon was created using the Above The Clouds Stamp Set and the 2019-2020 In Color DSP Stack.  The color itself is Purple Posey and it is so pretty!  I've never really been a fan of the color purple but this one has stolen my heart!  I just love it!



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to use the links below to navigate through the hop!  Click the BACK button to see what the fabulous Cheryl Curtis has created or click the NEXT button and head on over to the amazing Elizabeth Price's blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment