Monday, July 29, 2019

Monday Montage #144





Welcome back! It's time for a Monday Montage Blog Hop.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Today's project is an Anniversary card featuring silver heat embossed stripes.

I'm a sucker for big chunky stripes!  Especially for black and white stripes however I wanted this card to have a little bling to it so I used the Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder instead.


To create the stripes- I began by  taping off 1/2" sections.  Next- I applied some VersaMark ink all over the layer (including over the tape).  I then poured the Silver Stampin' Emboss powder all over the layer and removed the excess.  I preheated the Heat Tool for a few seconds before directing the heat over the embossing powder.

I then slowly peeled the tape off to reveal the gorgeous striped background!


Several hearts from the Be Mine Stitched Dies were used to create the layering images.   Happy Anniversary (Well Said Stamp Set) was stamped onto Basic Black Card Stock and heat embossed using White Stampin' Emboss Powder.  So cute and fairly simple to create!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to use the links below to navigate through the hop!  Click the BACK button to see what the fabulous Cheryl Curtis has created or click the NEXT button and head on over to the amazing Elizabeth Price's blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment