Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Spooktacular Bash...Sneak Peek!

Ah....Halloween.  I love it.  Yes- I should be sharing cards for a different occasion but I just cannot resist the amazing new Spooktacular Bash Stamp Set that will be in the upcoming Holiday Catalog.  I put it away last night but it's calling my name again tonight!


Cute, right?  SO fun!  Aren't those little frames just the cutest?  They were created using the brand new Ornate Frames Dies!  See that gorgeous new DSP?  The pattern I used tonight reminds me of the Haunted Mansion at Disney.  Why?  Because of the spooky wallpaper of course!  This paper isn't exactly spooky but it is pretty fabulous!  It's from the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper and it has my name written all over it!  You know- because of my love for all things black/white.  This paper is more of a dark gray color but it's still pretty amazing ❤

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you've enjoyed my Halloween card!  Trust me- there's plenty more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment